All admission related e-mails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Admission in the school follow the following steps:
Purchase Prospectus with Registration Form from the school during working hours.
Submit the duly filled Registration Form at the school office.
1) Student along with Parents will be called for the interaction with the Principal.
2) Admission will be granted on the interaction with the Principal for classes play group to VIII.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Original transfer certificate where applicable
2. Copy of the result of the previous class where applicable
3. Original birth certificate along with attested copy of the birth certificate
4. Certificate of belonging to weaker section & disadvantaged group
5. Address proof
6. Aadhar number
Counselling provides an opportunity for children to talk, in confidence, about things that are worrying them or affecting their day to day life. What children choose to talk about is completely up to them, but common issues are bullying, parental separation, stress, friendships, change, bereavement, distressing traumatic events and anger.
A school counsellor helps children & their parent in all ways, be it academic, social, behavioural or emotional. They work in collaboration with the teachers, parents and special educators to create a healthy learning environment that makes them feel comfortable. They also help to provide specific solutions to children with particular problems.
Counsellors can offer family strategies on parenting and helpful advice on how to connect with their children, school counselors are trained to be the front line in terms of assessing the talent and interest field of student and the career path as well.